Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kia Ora - Long shot but was that you in Nunweek park?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Playing Touch Rugby in Nunweek park at lunch some guy (later seen in Brighton shorts) walked past me asking if it was a Brighton shirt I was wearing.

If it was you and you post on here Kia Ora.

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
Playing Touch Rugby in Nunweek park at lunch some guy (later seen in Brighton shorts) walked past me asking if it was a Brighton shirt I was wearing.

If it was you and you post on here Kia Ora.

Kia Ora! Yes it was!

Beer soon my son!

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
You work up this end of town then?

Yeah mate, just round the corner, by the golf course - have been trying to get some pre-season in before 5 a side league starts - thought you fellas usually play footy on there? (though, might be another group)

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Yeah mate, just round the corner, by the golf course - have been trying to get some pre-season in before 5 a side league starts - thought you fellas usually play footy on there? (though, might be another group)
Tuesday and Friday from 12pm for an hour. I don't play. If the weather is good I'll be playing American Football tomorrow (I'm shocking at football)

https://plus.google.com/communities/116915475928893819005

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Ah nice work, cheers for the link - will have to have a proper chat next time I see you up there; Never played touch, looks like a good workout though - do you all work locally from there?
Most are at Tait. Some at Trimble, a few from Jade. It's non-stop running. Unlike football where you can stop and become anonymous there is no chance in touch. I'd highly recommend it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here