Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad View /Good View

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Always been unlucky at Loftus Road. Stuck high behind the goal in the lower tier or upstairs in a corner unable to see the goal line.

Not tonight. Courtesy of Captain Haddock a few rows from the front and central. Quite superb second half.

Right on top of the goal, an HD full surround sound 3D football experience. If only you could book your seat.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Likewise, I was a few rows from the front and just left of central. An excellent view but absolute zero leg room. Good job everyone was standing for the whole game because I didn't actually have enough room to sit down. It's not even as if I am tall - I'm only 5ft 8in. Makes you appreciate the Amex that much more.

May 21, 2004
Preston Park
I had a restricted view seat - it was in the back row of the upper tier right behind the goal and the view was brilliant over the whole pitch. After all the comments on here I thought I'd only be able to see half the pitch. I assume that it's "restricted" because you can't see the goal line in front of the stand if you sit down. It helps being 6ft 1 as well.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I was on the back row, I struggled to see the goal, & couldn't see the left corner flag at all.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I couldn't really see the goal, but the rest of the view was good. Did feel like I was on the edge of a cliff though, even standing there was no room. Was very intimate with my neighbours. Not through choice.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
i had a 'restricted view' ticket, but my seat was about 5 rows from the front of the top tier, dead central!! CONFUSED

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I didn't try to get a ticket for the game as the last time I went I had the worst view I have ever had at a football match. Even the old wembley had a better view to watch the Albion.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
I had a fairly decent view, front (2nd row) & center

BUd2SJpCIAAtcW3.jpg

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Always been unlucky at Loftus Road. Stuck high behind the goal in the lower tier or upstairs in a corner unable to see the goal line.

Not tonight. Courtesy of Captain Haddock a few rows from the front and central. Quite superb second half.

Right on top of the goal, an HD full surround sound 3D football experience. If only you could book your seat.

You can always rely on The Captain.....ooooo yeah!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here