Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Their fans

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Just got in from Loftus Road. Quietest home fans i have heard in a long time, especially with 16,000 of them in an enclosed ground.

As it says elsewhere, we totally outsung them, but not difficult

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Ps. Just been on their fan sites . They seem to be impressed with the size of our support and the noise. They also thought it was a poor games that the midfields dominated. Fair comment ..... But Joey Barton MOM !!!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I thought we were quite quiet tonight. Not silent, but we've been more robust.

It's hard as home fans to create noise. I think we create some noise at the Amex, but I bet a decent visiting contingent would say we were silent if they were singing.

They seemed a good humoured bunch from where I was. Bit of predictable chanting which let them down.

I think they're probably nervous. They know they are favorites so the pressure is on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You can hardly hear the away fans from the north stand at the Amex.

I heard a couple of chants from QPR tonight, Come on u Rsss & E I EI O up the football league we go. There one one rendition of We are top of the league, but that was it all evening.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
My voice is ****ed. From tonight many people who try to sing just can't shout loud enough to get songs going. If you are going to shout go balls deep, or not at all.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I think tonight was the only game I've been to when the home fans haven't put pressure on a referee to make a decision, and yet he still made shit decisions. How was that push on Buckley at the end not given?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think tonight was the only game I've been to when the home fans haven't put pressure on a referee to make a decision, and yet he still made shit decisions. How was that push on Buckley at the end not given?

Agree, though Buckley goes down ever so easily.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You can hardly hear the away fans from the north stand at the Amex.

I heard a couple of chants from QPR tonight, Come on u Rsss & E I EI O up the football league we go. There one one rendition of We are top of the league, but that was it all evening.
You can't hear the home fans in the Amex from the SE either.....its dead in that corner. When you hear the away fans complaining about the lack of atmosphere, its down to acoustics as much as the West stand.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Just got in from Loftus Road. Quietest home fans i have heard in a long time, especially with 16,000 of them in an enclosed ground.

As it says elsewhere, we totally outsung them, but not difficult[/QUOTE

You can't have been at Reading then....

maglers

Apr 26, 2011

As it says elsewhere, we totally outsung them, but not difficult[/QUOTE

You can't have been at Reading then....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
When you go on away trips your surrounded by your own fans therefore to hear the opposition is very hard....so you actually think you outsung them.....I sit near the halkfway line at the Amex...nearer the South stand....I can hear the South stand and the North...what I cannot hear is the Upper West as the acoustics make it sail over the top...but I'm sure they are singing well...

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I thought QPR were virtually silent in the first half, but got going in the 2nd. BHA gave their best shot in the first half, but then tailed off.

The above statement is true for both fans and the teams

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here