Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we all make a pact?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Next away game we all have a shit before the game.

Whoever kept dropping their guts in Y5 row K/L/M please see a doctor and have whatever died up your arse removed.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Whoever kept dropping their guts in Y5 row K/L/M please see a doctor and have whatever died up your arse removed.

I'm now getting really gross adverts at the top of this thread :sick:

yuk.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Attachments

• nor.JPG
    nor.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 159

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
In years past this sort of behaviour would have been held up as a reason as to why 'we wouldnt get Falmer'.

I was thinking about those halcyon days when the self appointed policing of other peoples behaviour was backed up with the threat of; 'If you do/keep on doing that we wont get Falmer'. There were loads of things werent there; standing up (ever) at Withdean, running in the swimming baths, masturbating, not eating your greens, drinking out the wrongside of the cup, drinking from the furry cup etc.

I dont remember dropping an eggy one ever being mentioned but no doubt someone with more time on that hands than me will able to bounce a thread where it was.

Happy days.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Yes. Can we all meet at the Handcross Hill Services and have an Albion shitfest.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I believe we need permission form The UN before we sign any sort of pact like this.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I believe we need permission form The UN before we sign any sort of pact like this.

Yeah, but then the Russians would claim that the farts were released by the Syrian rebels.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Maybe it was one of the Hampshire Seagulls, as a similar occurrence caused the evacuation of the Hedge End Sainsburys the other night. They made the excuse that it was a leaking fridge. Ha.34289_hedge-end-sainsburys-evacutaion-1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here