Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 Away draws against last seasons prem teams, 2 points gained or Opportunities lost?

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Great results Imho, two solid display's at probably our 2 toughest away fixtures this season, 3 points on Sat and we will be well set. Well played lads!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Win on Sat and its a solid start to the season after an early wobble.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Albion juggernaut is rolling imo

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Will be a tough season but showing great character!
Not to concede a goal away at 2 prem away games is great... A lock of goals is a concern but we know why! So overall a good result .
Must capitalise on the "smaller" games this year

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Great results Imho, two solid display's at probably our 2 toughest away fixtures this season, 3 points on Sat and we will be well set. Well played lads!

On Sunday morning and at this stage in the season given our injury situation, I would have bitten off anyone's hand who had offered us a point from each of the Reading and QPR games.

Although much more than happy with Oscar being here, I am feeling much more enthusiastic than two weeks ago.

Excellent !

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No opportunities lost, we've only had a handful of shots on target in both games. Oscar now knows his defence, we've been tested against some of the best in the division and come through it.

Put in Bridcutt, Orlandi and Ulloa for Crofts, JFC and Conway and we'll have a better balance. I still fancy CMS will have a big part to play this season too. All good.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Two of the toughest games outa the way. Not many teams will take points in both those matches. Points definitely gained, especially with the injuries we have.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
With 5 or 6 first team players out this is definitely points gained and a huge confidence boost. At this rate when everyone is back fit we're gonna walk the league!!!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
No opportunities lost, we've only had a handful of shots on target in both games. Oscar now knows his defence, we've been tested against some of the best in the division and come through it.

Put in Bridcutt, Orlandi and Ulloa for Crofts, JFC and Conway and we'll have a better balance. I still fancy CMS will have a big part to play this season too. All good.

Agreed.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Will be a tough game Saturday, but a 3 there and its a fine start to the season in my opinion. Points dropped against Derby, Leeds & Millwall I felt, but not too shabby

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent away draws, now for a home win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here