This should be played whenever Mark 'not so' Bright opens his mouth

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
What has he said?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
What has he said?

the thing is, at the end of the day a defender needs to defend. And he can do that. Another thing I've noticed is that the wingers are trying to attack so people can attack the ball when they fire the ball in. They're trying to move the ball around and position it so they can shoot but they're not doing it. AND that's what they need to do. With the ball on the edge of the area he can send it either way and that's what youngsters should be emulating.

Imagine an idiot, then replace their brain with a blancmange, then give what's left a microphone

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Are we listening to Rs Radio here of something? So much foe BBC non bias...theyre practically jacking off every time Barton or Wrong Phillips get a touch "that's a twenty one million pound pass from Wright Phillips there Brighty! Ooh yes..Brighton are pretty shit aren't they" " to be fair to Brighton they've defended well... There's still 15 minutes for QPR to get a result"

Snore.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I think Bright would rather talk about how amazing Ronaldo is than commentate on the game.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I am listening to Five Live Extra to get a different perspective. First of all the sound is completely different...sounds like a different match to BBC Sussex.

Will get back to Sussex for the phone-in. Bright (not so) and the commentator sound very patronising.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Now he's telling us how old he was when he moved from Palace to Wednesday. Fascinating.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Come on Brighton. ****sake shut this boring tit up.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I gave up listening to R5LSX as soon as Bright gave his little exasperated gasp when QPR were caught offside during an early break. I kind of figured at that point that we wouldn't get a fair hearing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No doubt he'll be back for more on Saturday as the commentator at our game for Skysports programme. He must ASK to cover our games.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I thought BBC had seen sense and got rid of him. I am saddened to hear he is still there as he is by far the worst pundit around.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You talking about Salako?
He's a smug see you next tuesday too.

Yes, yes I was, I was getting two ex Palace A1 irritating wankers muddled up, Do Palace get two ex Albion players covering all their games?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He talks a lot of shit, but did seem knowledgable. Seemed to rate JFC, and knew a bit about Rohan Ince, which is more than I'd expect from a lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here