Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conway hopes for a long-term future at Albion [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Conway hopes for a long-term future at Albion[/h]11:00am Wednesday 18th September 2013 in Albion By Andy Naylor
2636183.jpg
Craig Conway hopes to do well at Albion and earn a deal
Craig Conway has targeted a longer stay with Albion.
The Cardiff City winger has been borrowed by the Seagulls for 93 days, the maximum allowed during the loan transfer window.
That takes Conway up to the trip to Middlesbrough in December but the Scotland international is open to rejoining Albion in January, when he could be signed on loan for the rest of the season or permanently.
He told The Argus: “The maximum you can do at this time is three months. This is the last year of my contract at Cardiff so hopefully I can come here and do well, then we can sort something for longer.”
Conway could make his debut at Queens Park Rangers tonight.
Albion did not receive international clearance from the Welsh FA in time for the Scottish international to feature in Sunday’s 0-0 draw at Reading, but that issue has now been resolved.
Conway said: “QPR have started really well after coming down. They’ve got a lot of good experience, a lot of good pros there, so it will be a tough game to start, but I am really looking forward to it.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here