Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

daily mirror preview

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The Mirrors preview of tonight s game not only does not mention us at all, it doesn't mention QPR, it is solely about Andros Townsend and his loan spell last season. Can the Mirror be prosecuted under the trades description act?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The Mirrors preview of tonight s game not only does not mention us at all, it doesn't mention QPR, it is solely about Andros Townsend and his loan spell last season. Can the Mirror be prosecuted under the trades description act?

They've been getting away with it for years calling themselves a NEWSpaper.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
My girlfriend always complains about exactly the same thing. I do say to her that if she looks in the mirror most days, she's bound to see something she doesn't like. But this doesn't seem to have cheered her up.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

If they claim it is a newspaper, then yes, always.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Might as well, or get people to stop leaving it in my cafe, so i dont have to look at the football coverage, and realise what a useless, lazy , lackadaisical, piece of premier league worshipping, haris holes write for the rag

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here