Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those heading to Loftus Road...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I still think this one is worse!

Indeed. Millwall may well hate Palace, but QPR fans are totally meh about Zamora, so it's a stupid point to try and make.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So, what chants are you going to start? Shall we all stand in silence in case we embarrass someone with a song?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Without doubt the most toe-curling 'chant' for me is that thing they do before the opposition keeper takes a goal kick.... 'You're shit ahhhhh.'
Nearly every other club's fans gave that up years ago.

I think thats half the charm of it.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Are there any chants that don't make some over-sensitive little petals cringe?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Without doubt the most toe-curling 'chant' for me is that thing they do before the opposition keeper takes a goal kick.... 'You're shit ahhhhh.'

Ive no problem with the actual "Your Shit" bit, but its the ahhhh which people do for ages afterwards.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Am I alone in not seeing the harm in it?

Good grief some people need to lighten up a bit.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

This one always makes me smile actually. Reminds me of my early days watching the Albion. So what if it's outdated, it still has an old skool charm. At the Newport game I was sat behind a young Spanish couple who'd obviously never heard it before and they found it hilarious. Same for the the "WHO?" shout when the opposition makes a substitution. They were cracking up.

Obvious, repetitive, childish........ but it still amuses me too. It's like the train announcements, when they announce Havant.......I can't help shout HAVE! in my head. When they announce "...and Ore", it amuses me too. Every time. Aah, simple pleasures!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I would suggest this is open to debate.....my vote would go towards 'you're too ugly to be gay' closely followed by 'we're ******* brilliant'......

Shirley, it's when we put four passes together and following the " it's just like watching brazil" chant!

Mmmmmm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here