Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The BEST GTA game you have ever played.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
GTA V is set to be the best of the best from the series. So which one of the various editions of the game is your favourite?

For me I've always loved GTA: San Andreas and still play it to this day simply because there's so much to do and when you've completed the game you can have loads of fun with the cheats!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Vice City is the only one I've played. Had a copy of San Andreas, but lent it to someone and it never returned.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I actually finished San Andreas, so that one.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
San Andreas personally, such a wide variety of stuff to do much more even compared to GTA IV

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Another vote for Vice City.

Felt upbeat and sunny. Great soundtrack too, of course.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
San Andreas by a nose from Vice City. greater freedom wins it.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Driving through the fields of San Andreas listening to Louisiana Woman Mississippi MAAAAAAN will always be my abiding memory of GTA. I enjoyed Vice City too, especially the ramp near the nightclub but San Andreas was amazing. GTA4 was fairly drab and lacking atmosphere. Thankfully Fallout2 showed them how to make a mental interesting huge sandbox game.
I'm fighting buying the new one, mainly as I sold the PS3 and moved in with my lady.

The original GTA for it's music and upsetting the daily mail and it's readers.

GTA III for being a real game changer and it's wow factor.

Vice City was my favourite overall though.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Vice City. It's one of only a handful of games i own (Zelda: Ocarina Of Time being the other) that i continually return to and love as much as i did when i first played it.

However, this has the potential to exceed those two. The box is sitting infront of me as i type this...i need to do some work first though.

Torture.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
GTA III was the only one I really enjoyed, Vice City I just couldn't get into, San Andreas I haven't played and IV was just far too bleak for me.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Vice City. It's one of only a handful of games i own (Zelda: Ocarina Of Time being the other).

You must have small hands.

So, I haven't owned a console since the Sega Megadrive (wii doesn't count, right?). Is it worth buying a ps3 in order to join the GTA fun? When's the ps4 coming out? Should I wait? What about the Xbox thing?

I miss my Megadrive and NHL 90something...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
You must have small hands.

So, I haven't owned a console since the Sega Megadrive (wii doesn't count, right?). Is it worth buying a ps3 in order to join the GTA fun? When's the ps4 coming out? Should I wait? What about the Xbox thing?

I miss my Megadrive and NHL 90something...

The PS4 is out at the end of November but if I were you I'd look for a cheap PS3 (be it new or used) not just for GTA V but for some of the other fantastic games that you've missed out on. The Last Of Us, the Bioshock games, the Uncharted series, Far Cry 3 and Heavy Rain to name but a few

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here