Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long does it take on the Tube from Victoria to QPR?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Am trying to work out whether I'll have time to make the game tomorrow...been ages since I went to QPR so I haven't a clue.

Any ideas?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
About 20 mins from Vic to White City (Central Line)

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Cheers :thumbsup:

Cutting it a little fine, I suspect. Arse.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Bit of tube trivia for you. You could have got a tube train to see the last public hanging in Britain. Amazing, eh?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Have got to get from Chichester to Haywards Heath, then back to Burgess Hill, up to Victoria & on to QPR, all after 4:30- 5:00pm.

It's looking a LITTLE bit rushed, I fear.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Try the overground from Clapham Junction to Shepherds Bush 12 minutes, much less hassle than the tube.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Try the overground from Clapham Junction to Shepherds Bush 12 minutes, much less hassle than the tube.

Oh, what an excellent tip. The walk from Shepherd's bush is further than from White City, of course, but overall, it has to be less time, shirley?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Have got to get from Chichester to Haywards Heath, then back to Burgess Hill, up to Victoria & on to QPR, all after 4:30- 5:00pm.

It's looking a LITTLE bit rushed, I fear.

Oh, what an excellent tip. The walk from Shepherd's bush is further than from White City, of course, but overall, it has to be less time, shirley?

I think Edna can do it. The Shepherds Bush route looks like a banker.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Overground is every 15 minutes and Southern run a couple an hour along that line in peak times too.

Much easier than via Victoria and you avoid the crush.....a bit anyway as the Overground gets packed at peak times.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It's a good service from Clapham Jct. The longest you should have to wait is 15 minutes but there are lots of services in the rush-hour.

For those of us running late and charging between platforms with little time to check, any idea which platform at Clapham these trains generally leave from ?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
For those of us running late and charging between platforms with little time to check, any idea which platform at Clapham these trains generally leave from ?

Platform 1 for the Overground (most frequent) - 16 or 17 for Southern. For the Overground, the platform is kind of split in 2 with 1 train for Shepherds Bush and 1 train for South London.

Best use the National rail app about 5 minutes before Clapham to see where the next train is.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Thanks for the tip! Are you going?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Platform 1 for the Overground (most frequent) - 16 or 17 for Southern. For the Overground, the platform is kind of split in 2 with 1 train for Shepherds Bush and 1 train for South London.

Best use the National rail app about 5 minutes before Clapham to see where the next train is.

Thanks ! Might make the difference between just missing one or not .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here