Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those outside the BBC Sussex area....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No doubt they will have a couple of ex QPR players to complete the bias they manage to get in most of the games of ours that they cover. Blackburn Rovers away last season anyone? I think they had two ex Blackburn players on that one, or maybe a Blackburn fan as commentator and an ex player?

In fairness though Claridge for Cardiff away and McGhee for Wolves at home balanced that out a little.

That having been said I'll probably go for the 5Live commentary over Seagulls player, at least I'll know what's actually happening on the pitch :smile:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I actually prefer the 5live commentary as their is less bias. Going on Wednesday anyway, so no need to listen!

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
You can listen to the QPR game on BBC 5live sports xtra.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/5live/sport/commentaries/

I thought I'd post this in the interests of public service and all. Cheers!

Can you listen outside the UK in Australia ?
It says this at the bottom of the page ; Commentaries are available online in the UK only unless otherwise stated.
Haven't got round to subscribing to Seagulls Player this season yet .
Wouldn't want to wake up at 4.45am and find it unavailable .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It says this at the bottom of the page ; Commentaries are available online in the UK only unless otherwise stated.

Almost certainly not available as is, no.

Use a UK proxy - there was a thread on this subject recently - and you'll be good.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I think you need a VPN and then you can access all UK content. Strong VPN was recommended to me by someone on here a couple of years ago. Works very well and around £30 a year.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Good. I like it when it's on Radio 5 - it tends not to cut out. Plus the commentators are people who see a lot of football and it's always interesting to hear what they think of the match. Less so the "expert" summarisers who tend to have an axe to grind. Happy to hear Mark McGhee grind his axe in our favour though...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Also on BBC London. Looking forward to this.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
That having been said I'll probably go for the 5Live commentary over Seagulls player, at least I'll know what's actually happening on the pitch :smile:
Haha, amen to that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here