Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coach Trip

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's back!!!

BUS-XcHCYAAsyVl.jpg

New host in Greg 'The Veg' Wallace to try and bring it to a mainstream audience.

Me and Mrs Crodo have applied for it, anyone else applying??

???

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I sincerely doubt Greg Wallace is going to host. What on earth could he possibly bring to that show?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I sincerely doubt Greg Wallace is going to host. What on earth could he possibly bring to that show?

The rumour was they wanted to go prime time with Coach Trip and wanted a big name host who would be a big audience-pleaser, hence them approaching Greg Wallace but they've decided to revert to the old teatime format with Brendan.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I applied once before, filled in the form and attached photos, etc......never heard a thing back.....love to go on the show though

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Just watched it...that sneering 21 y.o. in curlers would be the first off the coach in my book...and she thinks she's gorgeous...she got a yellow card tonight!

Jul 7, 2003

So, which of her many features was the one for you - the rollers, the David Dickinson perma-tan, the four chins, the cellulite, the Les Dawson push up of her moobs (you can't really call them breasts - just excess fat) or her lovely personality:moo:

The twins are pure comedy value - the girls voice is something to behold and her brother the 'Cesspit salesman'.

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
THANK GOD BRENDAN IS STILL IN CHARGE and not that complete :tosser: Greg Wallace

*cue* Pink fairy - when me and Greg was at the 'wall back in the 70s :yawn:

Jul 7, 2003
How could they give the twins the yellow card tonight? They are pure comedy gold and can't wait to see them have a few drinks. As one of the others said, giving them the vote was like kicking a puppy in the face.

Jul 7, 2003
How could they give the twins the yellow card tonight? They are pure comedy gold and can't wait to see them have a few drinks. As one of the others said, giving them the vote was like kicking a puppy in the face.

...and now they are gone thanks to the new rules. What a shame as they could have been good value in the coming weeks. Looked like the others didn't twig they were going until it was too late.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I haven't been watching because Greg Wallace isn't on it.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
So, which of her many features was the one for you - the rollers, the David Dickinson perma-tan, the four chins, the cellulite, the Les Dawson push up of her moobs (you can't really call them breasts - just excess fat) or her lovely personality:moo:

The twins are pure comedy value - the girls voice is something to behold and her brother the 'Cesspit salesman'.

The twins both sound like Boycie.

Was half expecting the female twin to say "I said to Marrrrrrrrrrlene, I said uh..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here