Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moving Seats

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Does anyone know if the club allows fans to move seats mid season?

Not me but a friend of mine wants to switch from WSU to the East.. season ticket is same price.

Evidently she will be asking customer services, but just wondered if anyone has gone through the process?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
A friend wanted to move seats in the North Stand. The club were fine with it - As long as he paid a £25 fee!!

Barber? Scalper more like.......

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Yeah i suspected an admin fee would be involved!

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
I moved seat in the summer. East upper still but better position. I wasn't charged anything and it only took about 10 seconds! However I suspect that they will be looking to charge for anything now do look out!

D

Deleted member 2719

I may move seat as too many Librarians seating on their hands around me.

I miss the Goldstone.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I tried moving my seat, but the bloody thing was really tightly fixed. The seats in Selhurst moved much more easily, if I recall.

D

Deleted member 2719

I you miss the goldstone because of atmosphere then you can't have been going for 15 years prior to it being demolished as it had as much atmosphere as the moon sometimes.

It was still a proper football ground with proper football fans, i don't ever remember going into a sterile bar called Dicks and at least you could jump around if you hate Archer.

Please don't use the dem*****ed word in the same sentence as the Goldstone before 9pm as kids could be reading this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here