Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My favourite NSC delusions

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
A list of my favourite NSC delusions..an affectionate list... what are yours ?

- We could have kept Wayne Bridges if we'd tried.
- Oscar Garcia has no say in transfers because we haven't yet signed anyone from Barca B or a Spaniard or an Israeli and despite talking to Bloom and David Burke "every day" only ever moans about the weather in their regular conversations never mentioning the strength of his squad once.
- The club aren't that bothered about 1901 members especially their catering needs and the 2nd biggest corporate catering company in the UK don't know what they're doing.
- We are all crowd number truthers. They're obviously made up and Paul Barber should be forced to reveal the real figure. Probably by an FOI request or by a change in Football League rules. Perhaps by sensors on peoples seats.
- The Argus journalists, in print, on twitter, online, in person, on blogs for hours on end per day and despite 20+ years reporting on the club in fact know nothing. They never criticise the club and of course steal all information direct from NSC posters without credit. When talking to sources in Spain, in spanish about contracts, its all being spoon fed to them.
- All players are paid more than they actually are.
- Paul Barber is trying to rip fans off over price of pies, range of beers in WSU, all signings, match day tickets, safe standing, shirts, the buses, the trains, matches on Boxing Day, the quality of staff serving beer, hot dogs, campaigns to rid football of homophobia and the price of sweets. He'd get rid of Harveys on the concourse and would have done if it wasn't for a thread on here revealing his plans.
- Despite sending out 1000 word emails at the drop of a hat, going to fans meetings in London and all over sussex, appearing on fan radio shows, clearly reading NSC, writing a weekly column in the programme; Paul Barber clearly never listens or responds to fans and sits alone in his office all day looking out of the window.
- The supporters club don't represent real supporters and should be keep quiet. Even on campaigns that make the national news and transform the image of the club.
- Fans definitely aren't customers. And its an insult to suggest otherwise i have to queue more than 3 minutes for my pint of Harveys, or the interest free direct debits for my season ticket and get 15% cashback on my smart card aren't working.
- All forms of marketing are not only a waste of time but worse prevented us from being promoted. Clackers, opera singers, posters in the concourse, the lottery, 2 tweets with spanish flags on them and fun competitions to win free Tapas are clearly tactics to get us relegated.
- The award winning pies are worse than they were before and too expensive.
- The award winning stadium and crowd atmosphere is worse than it was before and match day tickets are too expensive.
- The award winning programme has too much in it to read and is too expensive.
- Crystal Palace are at best a mid-table Championship side, probably worse.. None of their players, not even now, could even get into the Albion's squad. Promotion winning Holloway is an idiot although sometimes entertaining and their owners despite cheap season tickets, sticking to FFS rules, having an impressive youth system, making £15m profit on Zaha, signing #ffsmurray and turning the club round in a couple of years don't know what they're doing.
- The only player in the squad that finished 4th in the Championship last season who is not as good as he was before or suffering from a complete loss of form (eg: Spanish Dave, Buckley, Bruno) is Ulloa or at least until yesterday. Barnes was never of course good in the first place. The new signings are all a disappointment and Everyone else is over rated (CMS, KLL, Kus).
- Every player we are linked with is or course underwhelming.
- The regular hard core NSC posters, fully represent the 40K fans who go and see the Albion in an average year.
- I'm never going again. ok perhaps just away matches then.
- See you at Loftus Road. then.

(PS: I love NSC - not a delusion - and extremely grateful it exists...and obviously everything isn't as binary as the above. Palace are obviously shit. I didn't meant that bit. Of course)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You have way to much time on your hands.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Paul Barber is trying to rip fans off over price of pies, range of beers in WSU, all signings, match day tickets, safe standing, shirts, the buses, the trains, matches on Boxing Day, the quality of staff serving beer, hot dogs, campaigns to rid football of homophobia and the price of sweets. He'd get rid of Harveys on the concourse and would have done if it wasn't for a thread on here revealing his plans.
- Despite sending out 1000 word emails at the drop of a hat, going to fans meetings in London and all over sussex, appearing on fan radio shows, clearly reading NSC, writing a weekly column in the programme; Paul Barber clearly never listens or responds to fans and sits alone in his office all day looking out of the window.

:lolol: Some people on here would have you believe we've got Satan himself for a Chief Executive

A list of my favourite NSC delusions..an affectionate list... what are yours ?

- Crystal Palace are at best a mid-table Championship side, probably worse.. None of their players, not even now, could even get into the Albion's squad. Promotion winning Holloway is an idiot although sometimes entertaining and their owners despite cheap season tickets, sticking to FFS rules, having an impressive youth system, making £15m profit on Zaha, signing #ffsmurray and turning the club round in a couple of years don't know what they're doing.

Always slip a truth in for comic effect. Top work :thumbsup:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
:clap:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Hi mr. Barber..thanks for taking the time to post this. I completely agree with everything you've said in defence of yourself here. I know you reckon yourself a Marketing Guru but your hope that this will go viral and disarm your critics is flawed.

Stick to massaging the pie prices and overcharging the needy ****ers in the 1901 dining club.

Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here