Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Just bought my tix .. nice and cheap (£20 each) and back to terracing with no cover

My first trip .. anyone done it and pos/neg experiences?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Its bloody MILES from the 2 stations. Thats about it, though a shuttle bus runs between the town and the 2 stations, to connect with more buses to the ground.

Good to see we have been given a nice sized allocation, QPR got a lot, lot less I believe.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Its bloody MILES from the 2 stations. Thats about it, though a shuttle bus runs between the town and the 2 stations, to connect with more buses to the ground.

Good to see we have been given a nice sized allocation, QPR got a lot, lot less I believe.

In car thankfully.

I thought we would only get the terracing but see we could have seated too. Prices are the same and when buying no choice was given so assume we'll sell the terracing first and if sold then release the seated.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sat in the seats last time and dont park in the car park at the ground , takes forever getting out , use the Arrow pub about 2 miles from ground and either park there or on the trading estate just off main road at the turning for the ground .

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Agree about the car parking - almost as bad as Bournemouth. True, it's a terrace, true, it's quite cheap.

But I never really enjoy the Yeovil experience, though at least this time ONE of the reasons I haven't enjoyed it is back on our bench. I think Anyinsah got sent off last time I was there for no apparent reason other than not being a WASP.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
In car thankfully.

I thought we would only get the terracing but see we could have seated too. Prices are the same and when buying no choice was given so assume we'll sell the terracing first and if sold then release the seated.

Seats are telephone sales only, I believe.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Driving is okay but miles and miles of country lanes.

Atmosphere from home support is good, our atmosphere will be dreadful. No roof, always rubbish as a result.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can think of nothing positive to say about Yeovil at all. I only live 40 miles away but those are 40 long and slow miles to drive.

The train journey can take over 3 hours before finally depositing you a ridiculous distance from the ground.

And then it will probably rain.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I can think of nothing positive to say about Yeovil at all. I only live 40 miles away but those are 40 long and slow miles to drive.

The train journey can take over 3 hours before finally depositing you a ridiculous distance from the ground.

So glad I bought tix for this :(:(

No matter, we will pound them and everything will be fine!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The first time I went, Hiney got attacked by a killer moth, with the wingspan of a CROW. And we drew.

The second time, we won, I had a nice SING-SONG with Carrot Cruncher, Tony Meolas Loan Spell, Mendoza and Edna K. But the day was RUINED when the THIEVING Yeovil stewards STOLE 'my' football.

There are massive, very slow queues for the refreshment (pasty) hatch, in the away end.

Getting out of the carpark is a MASSIVE ball-ache.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I just can't make up my mind about this game. Huish Park is one of the grounds I've never been too and it would be good to see us win away (we will, shirley?). On the other hand, it's a 8-hour round trip for me, and Bozza's description doesn't sound great tbh...

Hmmm, maybe I'll get a ticket and decide closer to the time?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

See you there then!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom

The first time I went, Hiney got attacked by a killer moth, with the wingspan of a CROW. And we drew.

The second time, we won, I had a nice SING-SONG with Carrot Cruncher, Tony Meolas Loan Spell, Mendoza and Edna K. But the day was RUINED when the THIEVING Yeovil stewards STOLE 'my' football.

There are massive, very slow queues for the refreshment (pasty) hatch, in the away end.

Getting out of the carpark is a MASSIVE ball-ache.

I didn't say I wasn't still going!

This, this and that. There is NOTHING redeemable about Yeovil. Despite being the closest 'awayers', Bournemouth and Yeovil are my most hated games.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Judging by the responses on this thread I reckon this could be the first time I've been in an away end and known the names of everyone!!

Blimey you must know a lot of people then.....last time we were there was a Tue night and we packed the place out....this game's on a Saturday! !

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Been there before, and as above is a bitch to get to, literally the middle of nowhere. No desire to go back.

Enjoy!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here