Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading game and onwards

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Initially i was disappointed that we didn't win, but having just watched the game back and it may be in part the alcohol talking, but I'm feeling really optimistic for our season. For a strong team that has dropped out of the prem and also made some great summer acquisitions, Reading hardly troubled us. When we get all our squad back from injury and Oscar brings in some Spanish talent, I really think we'll be top 6 material. This season will be massive,I can feel it in my waters.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
We definitely played well.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
We definitely played well.

The match got a pretty dire write-up in the Graudniad today, but I didn't think it was too bad for a 0-0. I thought we had the better of it, and could have won - though I wasn't expecting to get any points beforehand. We were certainly not out-played like I feared we might be, in probably one of our 2 hardest games this season. Overall, happy with a point, but could have been 3.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The match got a pretty dire write-up in the Graudniad today, but I didn't think it was too bad for a 0-0. I thought we had the better of it, and could have won - though I wasn't expecting to get any points beforehand. We were certainly not out-played like I feared we might be, in probably one of our 2 hardest games this season. Overall, happy with a point, but could have been 3.

I have seen it described as uninspiring, guess it depends on whether your are watching it as a fan or a neutral I guess. I really enjoyed it.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I have seen it described as uninspiring, guess it depends on whether your are watching it as a fan or a neutral I guess. I really enjoyed it.

Probably true. I don't think it was particularly dull though, even for a neutral. But there you go - Sky didn't get a goal in either of their games yesterday, so, not exactly a "Super Sunday".

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Great to have all the football threads back instead of non football, its real shame we did not get all 3 points lets hope we get. Something from OPR. Game .

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I probably could have put my little statement in another thread rather than making another but a few glasses of vino had been consumed and I was in good humour :)
But once we get our injured back, sign a couple more players and once Oscar gets a few more games under his belt we need fear nobody in this league

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here