Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rubbish Premier League players

D

Deleted member 18477

He's a workhorse who puts in a good shift... sometimes this rubs off on others and makes them put more effort in... bit harsh seeing as he plays for Stoke and not one of the top 6... pretty sure he wouldnt be short on offers if Stoke no longer wanted him.

I don't think Chamakh has a lot to offer though...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Anderson.

And two thirds of the Palace squad, to save anyone typing their names out.

D

Deleted member 18477

Senderos and Conor Wickham... are they really prem players?

Maybe this thread should be "Prem players who seem to feature a lot who perhaps shouldn't"

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
He's a workhorse who puts in a good shift... sometimes this rubs off on others and makes them put more effort in... bit harsh seeing as he plays for Stoke and not one of the top 6... pretty sure he wouldnt be short on offers if Stoke no longer wanted him.

I don't think Chamakh has a lot to offer though...

If Walters had scored that penalty at Liverpool and his header yesterday Stoke would unbeaten and top.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Good shouts here.
Mikel and Anderson woefully inept at that level. Connor Wickham - why? What's the point?
Aaron Wilbraham is a Premier League striker currently. Damien Delaney another top palace player.
Gestede at Cardiff is poop. As is Paul McShane (sorry,but it's true).

The boy Crouch isn't really that fantastic, is he?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I can't for the life of me think what he adds to the Chelsea midfield other than passing the ball sideways. A dull, dull, dull player. :shrug:

I should have clarified, obviously he is totally outshone whenever he plays by the rest of Chelsea middle third but he would walk into most of the lower prem sides, as our Liam has shown in that role it's not all about goal scoring and assists

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The boy Crouch isn't really that fantastic, is he?

He's been woeful for quite some time but in his prime was very, very good. Players can't trade on past glories though so I'd agree with his inclusion on this thread.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here