Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club has handled JFC so well

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
A lot of positives to take form today, I like what OG is doing in his measured way. Big plus though must be how well the club have handled Jake Forster-Caskey over the past two seasons. Credit to Gus for that as well. He really does look like he is the real deal in this league and still being what 20 if that, must be a cause for great optimism. I really enjoyed our performance today and we really should have won it by two or three; same old, same old!

TNBA

TTF

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I didn't think he looked all that fit, if I'm honest.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Was our worst player today, didn't seem upto the pace of it. Only 19/20 though so will get better

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
He was anonymous today, I'm not sure what you're talking about. If he'd have been given a run after the Southampton game, maybe things would've been different..

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Honestly don't think he will make it. Should certainly not start the next game. Appalling 1st half, marginally better in the second.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Lopez was poor for sure but I thought JFC was okay.

For a young lad still learning his trade he did well.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wow, I thought he had a great game. Keeps the ball well and looks after it. Opinions eh!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I will always admire & appreciate what Gus did while he was here, but he was poor at blooding our top prospects from our youth team - JFC in particular.

I do believe JFC should be one of our top players by now, judging by the potential he had when he was 16 - but rightly or wrongly, Gus didn't want to risk him in the first team. However, unlike Gus, Oscar seems to have every intention of developing him and every other top prospect at the club - which for me is a good thing, although it may cost us points from time to time.

If our 6 first teamers weren't injured JFC would be on the bench at best.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Think he needs a season on loan in league one, then should be okay for us next season.

Bit anonymous at the moment, but then so is Lopez.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here