Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

oscar garcia

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Hope people keep faith in Garcia this season even if Brighton dont reach even the play offs this season. He hasent spent any money yet and the players that have been brought in, i dont think has been down to him. January and next season will be a time to judge him. I think he will turn out to be agood choice.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Hope people keep faith in Garcia this season even if Brighton dont reach even the play offs this season. He hasent spent any money yet and the players that have been brought in, i dont think has been down to him. January and next season will be a time to judge him. I think he will turn out to be agood choice.
i dont think it will be the end of the world if we don't make the play off i just hope we have a good season and play some really good football .

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
i dont think it will be the end of the world if we don't make the play off i just hope we have a good season and play some really good football .

Totally agree.

I think we will do OK, but would not be terribly upset if we don't make the play-offs, for example, as long as we are worth watching.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm beginning to think he is having more to do with these signings than we first thought. All credit to David Burke for bringing them in, but Andrews looks great cover for Bridders, Conway for Orlandi and Ward for Bridge. It can't be all Burke though the way the new boys are slotting in and similarly Ince and JFC breaking through. I think Agustein will be a revelation too once he gets fit. Seems to me that Oscar must have been very specific about the types of player he wanted to slot in and Burke has gone out and got them. I'm really very encouraged.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
yep, but a lot of people will view it a failure if Brighton dont do as well as last year, i dont agree with this view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here