[Official Site] Oscar Delighted with Performance

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
oscar-l229-1055647_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
17:25 15th September 2013
by Adam Tighe
If we were more accurate in front of goal then we would have got the three points"
Oscar Garcia
Oscar Garcia hailed his side’s display in the 0-0 draw against Reading but wants his players to be more clinical.Albion put in a tremendous performance at the Madejski Stadium but were unable to beat man-of-the-match Alex McCarthy in the Royals’ goal.
Oscar told seagulls.co.uk, “If we were more accurate in front of goal then we would have got the three points as we had a lot of chances to score, very clear chances, but we did not find the net.
“The Reading goalkeeper was the man-of-the-match and so on the one side I am pleased because we played very well. On the other side we have to improve from the start and be more ruthless in front of goal.
“Now we will try to recover all the players as soon as possible for a tough game on Wednesday, and we have to go there (QPR) with the same mentality as we came here with; to try and win.”
The Spaniard also praised the influence of Jake Forster-Caskey and Kazenga LuaLua after the pair made their first league starts of the season.
barnes-a229-1055829.jpg

“Jake has worked really well in training right from the start and we thought he could help us in this game with his ability, and I am very happy with him.
“We know what Kaz can do and we want him to keep improving his abilities by playing as many minutes as possible. Like Jake, he helped us today."
However Albion’s head coach will be without Leonardo Ulloa for the trip to Loftus Road after his first-half red card.
“It was dangerous play by Leo. He didn’t want to touch the player, he went for the ball but he caught him and got sent off.
“I want my players to always go for the ball and go in 100 per cent but sometimes things like that can happen.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here