Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jason Roberts

Ferg

Dec 1, 2012
Bexhill
Agree thought sky's presentation was Reading biased and we were the better team and deserved to win.Reading were poor.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just hopelessly biased today. Tried to defend the two yellow's that got Pogrevniak (?sp) sent off, and really didn't come across that well.

Team-mate or not, it is very difficult to defend the indefensible, I like the guy, but really should have batted it away rather than defend the dive.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just hopelessly biased today. Tried to defend the two yellow's that got Pogrevniak (?sp) sent off, and really didn't come across that well.

Team-mate or not, it is very difficult to defend the indefensible, I like the guy, but really should have batted it away rather than defend the dive.

Pogrebnyak is on £65k a week at Reading :lolol:

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
the only time Reading dominated was the first 15min of the second half & to say it was a fair result when their keeper was man of the match....Sky are c**p when the 'expert' is a current home team player, so much for impartial analysis.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Don't really blame Jason Roberts - it's Sky's fault for selecting a totally inappropriate summariser for this particular match

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And you know that how?

I read it on Hob Nob Anyone , if true he was lured to Reading with a £13M four year deal. He is appearing in "Meet The Russians" , a reality show on FOX UK. Have you seen his missus ?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Although he did also say that we are a great team and without any doubt expects us to be challenging for promotion this season.

He may have questioned the red card initially, but in the end convinced himself it was the right decision with his own argument.

I was more disappointed with the BBC report "Reading and Brighton shared the points in an uninspiring game which was largely a 10-against-10 affair."

The way I saw it, it was an entertaining 0-0 draw with lots of good movement, slick creative passing and great defending from us, and also playing without fear.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here