Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Had a good game and the start that he deserved and been craving for! Spot on to relegate Buckley to the bench and like Kaz,is a great sub to be able to bring on! Lua Lua deserves to keep the shirt for Bolton game!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Had a good game and the start that he deserved and been craving for! Spot on to relegate Buckley to the bench and like Kaz,is a great sub to be able to bring on! Lua Lua deserves to keep the shirt for Bolton game!

Erm, Bolton is not our next game...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Proved me wrong in that he has put in two good performances in a row, this one better than the Millwall cameo. Well done Kaz, keep it up.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
KLL put in a real shift today - he was everywhere, don't know how he kept going at that pace for so long, he was on the wing, then the loan striker after Leo went off, but was always there providing cover at right back. Very decent performance. I thought Buckley would make more of an impact as a sub. The fact that he didn't is a concern. I fear he will drop down below Conway in the list with one or both of KLL and Conway starting.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Agreed totally except QPR is next game ha ha !!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
TBH I don't like KLL much, mainly due to his poor attitude...... I think he is exciting on the ball but his delivery is often poor.

However, great performance today. He put in an absolute shift and played for the team, rather than himself in a manner I haven't seen for some time.

His defensive work was excellent and surely he has done enough to warrant keeping the shirt for at least another few games. Hopefully he'll knuckle down and keep it all going.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Looked as if Kaz may have pulled up just before he went off, hope he hasn't, he was excellent today

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
His best performance for us for many a month. Think him and JFC got the nod because of their defensive work and to nullify Drenthe which worked, but we were a bit stretched when Bridge came on and they had 2 full backs attacking us but generally a good performance and deserves to keep his place Wednesday.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Popular wisdom has it that his busted ankle is too flakey to support anything other than the twenty minute cameo at the end we've been accustomed to see him playing.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Popular wisdom has it that his busted ankle is too flakey to support anything other than the twenty minute cameo at the end we've been accustomed to see him playing.

Coupled with his dodgy hamstrings and an occasional knee twinge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here