Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

oscar garcia song?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
This is apparently the words.

"OSCAR GARCIA, HE DRINKS SANGRIA, HE CAME FROM BARCA, TO BRING US JOY, HE'S GOT STUBBLE, LIKE BARNEY RUBBLE, SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY OSCAR AWAY".

Told you it'd be shit.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

"OSCAR GARCIA, HE DRINKS SANGRIA, HE CAME FROM BARCA, TO BRING US JOY, HE'S GOT STUBBLE, LIKE BARNEY RUBBLE, SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY OSCAR AWAY".

Told you it'd be shit.

I was in the middle of the group singing this and can confirm these are indeed the words!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

Told you it'd be shit.

It's not the best. But sounded great. Got nearly everyone trying to sing along. Don't be such a downer and turn that frown upside down. I loved it. Made a refreshing change.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's not the best. But sounded great. Got nearly everyone trying to sing along. Don't be such a downer and turn that frown upside down. I loved it. Made a refreshing change.

Decent song and catchy enough. It's a refreshing change to have a song not to the tune of 7 nation army or Sloop John B.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Oscar Garcia,
He is a swinger,
And if he ever,
Comes down my way(comes down my way)
I''ll stick my phallus,
Straight up his tapas,
Oh please don't take my Oscar away.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
BarneyRubble.gif
Does Barny Rubble have stubble?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Catchy and funny. I am sure there will be some that find a problem with it or it makes them cringe though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here