Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Andrews

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
What the hell were Bolton thinking?!
Andrews over Spearing for me.

Huge performance today by the big man. We didn't miss Liam one iota and that says a great deal.

Crofts' improvement has been like having a new player in the team too.

Dec 29, 2011
We did miss Liam because that would have enabled us to push Andrews further forward but none the less a good display from him

Exactly what I was thinking when I read the OP. A midfield of Bridcutt, Andrews, Agustien and Lopez will be good to watch when they're all fit and on form.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
All of the midfield played well today. When they are all fit and able we have great strength in depth across the middle. The addition of Conway means we have enough wide options. Andrews played well today, certainly softens the blow if we were offered good money for Liam in January?!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Crofts and Andrews were both quality today but my MOTM was Kaz absolutely outstanding and used in the right way too.
Well done and well done Oscar and his team !!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
All of the midfield played well today. When they are all fit and able we have great strength in depth across the middle. The addition of Conway means we have enough wide options. Andrews played well today, certainly softens the blow if we were offered good money for Liam in January?!

but then conway returns to his club and andrews is only a loan currently

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here