Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Think we looked quality today

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Adkins was out-thought and Reading outplayed. We looked dangerous and they didn't, for the most part.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Very encouraged by that both from the team and the away fans. We are definitely in with a shout of promotion imo. We will only get better.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
100% agree, dominated possession, created several clear cut chances away from home against a team which will be up there at the end of the season. We would not have played that attacking style under Gus in my opinion. Shame about Ulloa but I thought Barnes was very good when he came on.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
We dominated Reading. Played some good football and kept the ball well for the away side. Barnes was unlucky in front of goal. Would you have taken a point before KO? Of course you would.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
It was refreshing to see offensive subs, rather than defensive ones. I think we need to be quicker on the counter attack, we really slowed it down and they managed to rally and defend easily.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
when our players are fit, and we click - we will go on a very good run this season.

will it be enough?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
oh does that make our finishing acceptable then...........

Shots on target are all you can ask for, if the keeper has a blinder not much you can do about it.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
yh ward 15 yards out with a free shot on goal...........

Sorry didn't realise that all shots have to be on target and that full backs are expected to score.

Being a Brighton fan must be a nightmare for you

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
oh does that make our finishing acceptable then...........

Not only was their goalkeeper MOTM, they have just been showing the quality of his saves and talking about him as a future England keeper. I think that says our finishing was pretty good..... although obviously not quite good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here