Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker required.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ulloa will be banned for three following the red, will this be the catalyst for a loan striker?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
We needed a striker 4 games ago, for exactly that situation. We now have 1 player on the pitch who has scored in the league this season....Crazy!!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Thought is only 3 games out for violent conduct?
Surely it's only a one match ban ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i think if they review the footage they will see that Len actually didn't follow through with the tackle and i think there is a fair chance he will get away with one match ban ......hopefully...:(

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
i think if they review the footage they will see that Len actually didn't follow through with the tackle and i think there is a fair chance he will get away with one match ban ......hopefully...:(

fingers crossed on that one.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Regardless of that he still stretched up and kicked the ball at the same time the other player was heading it.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Not a chance. It's a standard 3 match ban for violent conduct.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I can't believe there were some mugs on this site arguing with me a couple of weeks ago about whether we needed another striker. Sorry, but it is simply TERRIBLE squad planning to be six matches into the season and find ourselves pinning all our hopes on one man and then, surprise surprise, he gets suspended. It was always going to happen. Now we're well and truly screwed, all because some halfwit thinks it's sensible to employ a small army of midfielders and one proper forward.

And because Ulloa made a stupid challenge, which deserved a red in any game, never mind the fact that we've got a card happy ref looking to even things up.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wonder if they'll give Ward a turn up front if we can't get anyone in?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No ifs n buts, TB is god, guessing at 150 million spent so far? But maybe just another 5 mill last Jan on a second striker, or on big wages right now could be a very fruitful investment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here