Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OK, who's got a stream to recommend?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Stuck in the office in Dubai, a surreptitious online stream would be nice...

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011
How do I get rid of the ad in the centre of the screen? Do not seem to be able to shift it.

Iv got the same on all of the links, asking me to download a really shifty looking video player, doesn't look safe/trustworthy at all. I started one, then it downloaded a whole bunch of other software and started 'scanning' my computer!

Anyone got anything safe to watch?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Iv got the same on all of the links, asking me to download a really shifty looking video player, doesn't look safe/trustworthy at all. I started one, then it downloaded a whole bunch of other software and started 'scanning' my computer!

Same here, same on all link and the ad looks very dodgy.......

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The links are rubbish, think I will go and do something else. Good luck.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
People who don't like the adverts with these things, if you install adblock plus extension for your browser of choice it will remove all the ads :thumbsup:

MuppetMaestro

Apr 22, 2013
use bloodzeed's acestream from wiziwig. tip top 720p (ok maybe a little less) no better option on weekends unless you don't mind russian commentators

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
How do I get rid of the ad in the centre of the screen? Do not seem to be able to shift it.

I jus clicked on the very small X on the ad. It reappears every now and again so just click the x again. No probs

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Stuck in the office in Dubai, a surreptitious online stream would be nice...

Me too. :thumbsup:

Dubai Knowledge Village Wifi it is then...

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I jus clicked on the very small X on the ad. It reappears every now and again so just click the x again. No probs

Once you've done that maximise the stream and it will fill your screen with no adverts. Never have a problem.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here