Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Mulberry Pub, Worthing (Goring)

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Gents, just looking for a bit of local knowledge.
The wife has booked me in for lunch with friends today!
I'm pretty sure we are meeting them at the above pub. Does anyone know if they still show the football in there, and if so what's the chance of them having the Brighton game on? Not been in there since its changed

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
They always show football in there, if there's two matches or big sporting events on they usually show both

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
My local from years back and yes football is on, saw it advertised in there Friday. Food is ok but not brilliant so don't go there with high expectations and you won't be disappointed.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Thank you gents. Was worried about missing the game!
I've heard about this burger. Is it really that big? And is it possible to do? Or should I stick with the steak then??

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
The burger challenge is only a challenge because they wack so many chips on the plate, eat it at your own leisure and all you get for eating it so quickly is indigestion and a photo on the board on the pub of you looking very ill. Only seen 2 photos up in there and both guys were sick after. Ribs and wings is ok they can't burn them!

ferris_ferrit

Feb 1, 2011
Thank you gents. Was worried about missing the game!
I've heard about this burger. Is it really that big? And is it possible to do? Or should I stick with the steak then??

I finished it on my 4th attempt. I usually just buy it because its such great value for money and I'm a tight ass. You only get your picture on the wall if you eat the thing within 15 minutes though... It took me well over 30.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Thanks for info gents. Had quite a pleasant mixed grill and managed to see the game (or bits of it while trying to look after the little one!)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here