Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IFA or Mortgage Broker in Worthing

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Hi There,

Looking to re-mortgage, release some equity in the house. My last IFA got banged up, so looking for a good IFA/Broker in Worthing able to remortgage my self-cert. Any recommendations, please?

Thanks in advance.

Hi There,

Looking to re-mortgage, release some equity in the house. My last IFA got banged up, so looking for a good IFA/Broker in Worthing able to remortgage my self-cert. Any recommendations, please?

Thanks in advance.

These people are very good, though they don't do mortgages, but can recommend an independent mortgage adviser

www.investment-solutions.co.uk

Don't forget to post those scores: http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?286605-BHA-v-Reading-Score-Predictor

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Have you spoken to uncle Spielberg on here? He sorted me a great deal on last remortgage this March.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
The legend that is Richard Tiltman is a quality IFA, hes helped me with some amazing deals over the years, firm is called CTW Newland Road Worthing.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The legend that is Richard Tiltman is a quality IFA, hes helped me with some amazing deals over the years, firm is called CTW Newland Road Worthing.

This ! And he's popping round tomorrow evening to see me for a new mortgage!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Have you spoken to uncle Spielberg on here? He sorted me a great deal on last remortgage this March.
Unless of course US was his previous IFA. Anyone heard from him recently?

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
This ! And he's popping round tomorrow evening to see me for a new mortgage!

Cool - US has pm'd me so talking to him, but if I need to go down a non-mortgage route, then I will certainly get in touch with him.

Thanks to all the other posters - after my last IFA, I am very wary now without personal recommendations, so it's good to have some reliable alternatives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here