Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes, it makes our result look pretty poor really

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess 'Wall don't use the same tactics at home, as they did 2 weeks ago.

Still should have won though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just received a text from a MILLWALL fan who obviously sent it to the wrong number and it said " Dave we were f.....g awful today need to get Gus Poyet in ASAP." That seems about right but would he take that job or is it below him?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Just received a text from a MILLWALL fan who obviously sent it to the wrong number and it said " Dave we were f.....g awful today need to get Gus Poyet in ASAP." That seems about right but would he take that job or is it below him?

:lol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I replied that I agreed with him about GP and then received a further reply wishing us well saying that he thought we had a great future with a great stadium and laughing that CPFC lost.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Not sure GP would like his pay at Millwall or the budget available too him. I would reckon he is waiting to throw his hat into the ring for the Premiership vacancies when they occur.

Oct 2, 2008
Spoke to my Millwall supporting mate this evening. He told me some weeks ago "we f....kin hate Lomas". I gather from what he told me today that things have deteriorated since then :lol::lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here