Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du jour

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
An 8-year-old girl went to her grandfather, who was working in the yard and asked him, "Grampa, what is couple sex?"

The grandfather was surprised that she would ask such a question, but decided that if she's old enough to ask the question, then she's old enough to get a straight answer. Steeling himself to leave nothing out, he proceeded to tell her all about human reproduction and the joys and responsibilities of intercourse.

When he finished explaining, the little girl was looking at him with her mouth hanging open, eyes wide in amazement.

Seeing the look on her face, the grandfather asked her, "Why did you ask this question, honey?"

The little girl replied, "Grandma says that dinner will be ready in just a couple secs." :lolol:

If dinner was ready a 'couple secs' after asking the question, how did he manage to 'leave nothing out' of the story of human reproduction? Surely they would have arrived at the dinner table, Grandma would have realised what was going on and silenced Grampa with a steely gaze?

I don't think this really happened, did it?

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
There a couple of variables to consider here -

1. How far the yard is from the entrance to the kitchen?

2. The duration of the Grand fathers sexual experiences?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
If dinner was ready a 'couple secs' after asking the question, how did he manage to 'leave nothing out' of the story of human reproduction? Surely they would have arrived at the dinner table, Grandma would have realised what was going on and silenced Grampa with a steely gaze?

I don't think this really happened, did it?
Now that's one smart cookie....I think maybe it was a bit beyond the truth as well....

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'll wager an 8 year old knows more about sex than Granddad, in to-days world. @unrealistic. 4/10

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I would have thought the girls expression would begin to manifest itself way before the end of the story.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Do you mean sex doesn't have to be solo? ???

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Was the grandfather getting paid for his work in the yard?

If so, will he be paying the appropriate level of tax on his earnings?

The only 'joke' here would seem to be on the honest taxpayer scammed out of more money by yet another benefits fraudster.

HM Revenues and Customs are probably investigating at the moment.

One would think that a brief custodial sentence along with a protection order for the young girl would be entirely appropriate here.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I am concerned that the grandfathers immediate response was regarding sex. This is an 8 year old girl. There was ambiguity in her question and he should have clarified why she wanted to know before going into gratuitous detail. This isn't his place to discuss these things with his grand-daughter and he should have directed her question to her parents.

This girl will likely need some therapy to get over what her grandfather has said, and I suggest he is put on a register somewhere.

The biggest concern is that he appears to be proud of this story as he is telling all and sundry about this if you have heard about it. These are sad times.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think this kind of story just reinforces the age old stereotype of the woman doing the cooking as well. Its 2013 for goodness sake!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
There's no mention of the mother or father. Would they have wanted a grandparent to explain about the birds and the bees?
I reckon Grampa should have advised the 8 year old to ask her mum or dad.
Maybe he was getting off by talking dirty to her?
I think I'll report him.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I'd add that the girl was probably traumatised by the incorrect grammar of omitting the obviously required 'of' that should be between the words 'couple' and 'secs', and will no doubt become a council tenant in a large publicly-funded house and the unmarried mother of seven :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here