Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In your Albion supporting life have you ever known a more underwhelming signing.....

D

Deleted User X18H

......of a CURRENT INTERNATIONAL!

I remember 15 years ago people dancing down Livingstone Road (that's in Hove) when we signed the Icelandic guy from Arsenal.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I am not underwhelmed at all. Excellent addition.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
If that's aimed at Graig Conway it's way,way to premature. He's a robust solid performer, have to wait and see how he fits into the team scheme of things. He could gel quite well with Leo.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If we'd been promoted then it wouldn't have been a complete surprise if we'd sold it loaned out KLL or Will Buckley. If Leicester or Bolton, lets say had picked em up would we have been weighing in going "how underwhelming". Of course not...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'm really happy with the signing, at the very least it did prove losing Orlandi meant we were light on attacking players and the club have reacted with a player with a solid track record.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I think i'd prefer a solid player who has a proven record of performing in this league than a 'flair' youngster from a Prem who hasn't played at this level and is an unknown entity.

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Happy with this signing. Have been impressed with him when seen him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If that's aimed at Graig Conway it's way,way to premature. He's a robust solid performer, have to wait and see how he fits into the team scheme of things. He could gel quite well with Leo.

Nothing like a good old slagging of a player who has not even played a game for us yet :rolleyes:

In defence of the OP, I think his point is that the reaction to the signing has been underwhelming, rather than the signing itself.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He is a decent addition to this squad. I would personally love to have him here permanently.
Kept Noone out the Cardiff side the second end of last season and Cardiff fans seem sad he is off.
Crossing is a strong point rspecially from the right and Ulloa will love that no end.
Seems a very negative forum at times and he is deemed a failure bwfore he has even kicked a ball

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I got nothing against the signing of Conway, apart from the fact he is not a striker and that is what we need. Bit like signing another centre half, when we already have four in the squad.

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
In your Albion supporting life have you ever known a more underwhelming signi...

I got nothing against the signing of Conway, apart from the fact he is not a striker and that is what we need. Bit like signing another centre half, when we already have four in the squad.

He has been signed due to the injury to Orlandi, not as the extra striker, who will come later

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He has been signed due to the injury to Orlandi, not as the extra striker, who will come later

Fair enough, but we have managed without Orlandi so far this season (mostly), the point is a striker is the number 1 priority and we still haven't got one. Five league games played and two players have scored goals, says it all.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
In your Albion supporting life have you ever known a more underwhelming signi...

He will be a very good player for us, I'm happy we've got him! Always seemed to play well whenever I saw Cardiff!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here