[Official Site] Kuszczak: Team Feeling Fresh After Break

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
tomasz-l229-1052159_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
00:20 14th September 2013
by James Hilsum
It’s very important sometimes to go away, set your mind right and recover your body. That’s what happened"
Tomasz Kuszczak
Tomasz Kuszczak insists Albion are revitalised following the recent international break.Oscar Garcia’s side face back-to-back away games against Reading and QPR, but the Polish international says the side are ready to face the recently relegated clubs.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “We had a two-week international break and then a couple of days off, so we all appreciated that. It’s very important sometimes to go away, set your mind right and recover your body. That’s what happened.
“This week we’ve looked sharp in training; yesterday’s session was fantastic. I think we’ve prepared properly and we should be ready for the game. We now face two difficult opponents and it will be a very hard week for us, but we love it. I think for us it’s very important that we go with the right mind-set.
“They (Reading) were a Premier League team last season and we know they’re going to chase and attack. But we’re going to make it difficult for them and try to win the game.
orlandi-1-lead229-934375.jpg

“We’re not afraid of these games and I would say they sometimes suit us more than home games. We have more killer instinct in these games and we showed that last season.”
Kuszczak also spoke about the loss of Andrea Orlandi to injury, but believes now is the time for the squad to pull together in the knowledge that key personnel will be back sooner rather than later.
“It’s a real shame for Andrea; he thought he was going to be back in a couple of days and then maybe a week, but now there’s surgery and it’s a big blow. This season has started unluckily for us with many players injured.
“But this is football and you have to change, putting fresh people into the team. Now we have to perform and know they’re going to be back sooner than later to give the team more power and strength.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here