Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vax Sale, v. good deals

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
If you're into cleaning, and via MSE.com

Vax are flogging, with some big discounts, hoovers etc due to slight box damage.

This is only of interest if, like me, your life was slightly empty without a 10.8v, 12 minute cleaning time (whatever that means), 2 yr guaranteed with in-built crevice tool (that was the clincher if I'm honest) GATOR.

https://www.vaxsale.co.uk/login/
Enter code: FACTORYSALE13

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you're into cleaning, and via MSE.com

Vax are flogging, with some big discounts, hoovers etc due to slight box damage.

This is only of interest if, like me, your life was slightly empty without a 10.8v, 12 minute cleaning time (whatever that means), 2 yr guaranteed with in-built crevice tool (that was the clincher if I'm honest) GATOR.

https://www.vaxsale.co.uk/login/
Enter code: FACTORYSALE13

Thanks for the heads up on that, big saving on other outlets. Been meaning to replace my knackered old Hoover for a while now. Size of the discount forced my hand

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I grabbed one in their last mega sale. The box wasn't even damaged on my vacuum, it was brand new!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Thanks for that, you've just put an end to weeks of nagging!!

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I've just been emailed a £50 code for orders over £100, which I'm not going to use. If anyone wants it, let me know.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Here you go...

"As a loyal Vax customer, we would like to thank you for your custom and give you the opportunity to get another Vax product by giving you a unique £50 gift voucher code.

Until Monday 3rd March enter your unique voucher code once you have added your items to your basket, and if the total value of your order is over £100 then you will receive a £50 discount - it's as simple as that.

So whether you need a new vacuum cleaner, carpet cleaner, steamer, pressure washer, accessories or cleaning solutions, now is a better time than ever to get a Vax in your life.

Voucher code:
VAX50-943268

Don't need a new Vax cleaner? No problem - just pass your voucher onto a friend or family member who may be more in need.

Happy shopping!"

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Dysoning has replaced the word Hoovering in the Shorter Oxford English Dictionary as a term for running an electric suction device over carpets and floors.

But have they bought the company, a Hoover is still a Hoover and I believe that Vax probably don't sell them, regardless of any dictionary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here