Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bestest Breakfast in Hove

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Thought I'd ask the NSC sages, where can I get the tastiest, best value breakfast in HOVE ?

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Breakfast at Otello's cafe takes some beating, though nothing will ever beat the Breakfast served up at Graham's on Brunswick ST West, back in the day.

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Grahams was a brilliant cafe, a mate used to call the owner grumpy Graham!

Haha funny cafe Graham's, yep I remember Potatoe breakfast it was the nuts!!!

Owner had a go at people just because they didnt eat it all up (saying didnt u like my breakfast) and also chucked people out soon as people had eaten..

Alonso Moseley

Jun 16, 2008
Billies prides itself on hashes, lots of fried potatoes and onion, and does them well, but Grahame's felt more individual. Probably all the theatre that went with it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Grumpy Graham!!! The fella was a class A ****, but pure comedy value! His breakfast's will never be trumped in my opinion.

Working in the building trade i have visited quite a few cafes and Grahams food was very good, i did not know about it untill my mate said about it, i remember him saying we are going for a treat but dont upset the owner!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Scotties in Portland Rd always good as is the Corner Cafe in Poets Corner. The one near Portslade Station and Victoria Rd (technically Portslade) are worth a visit.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Scotties in Portland Rd always good as is the Corner Cafe in Poets Corner. The one near Portslade Station and Victoria Rd (technically Portslade) are worth a visit.

Corner Cafe was ok last time i went there, anyone know if this was called The 4 Bs Cafe in the early 80's, i remember two cafes around Poets corner back then, both proper greasy spoons!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here