Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martin perry

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Just seen the new video on player and was thinking that he may have been the best signing we ever made.

We talk alot on here about players, but this man has just done and is doing a great job for this club.

What a top bloke :amex:

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Here, here, absolute legend, always love the way he appears to be chuckling whilst presenting his videos as if someone off camera is trying to make him laugh..

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The work he's done for the club should never be underestimated and I just hope the club and fans acknowledge it when he retires.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Absolute legend. Right from then start when he help to get rid of they who should not be named to delivering these good times. seems like such a nice guy as well. There is not many who will so much for this club.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He will dropped like all others when his work is done, more's the pity. Would prefer him to Barber anytime as he has a bit of blue and white in his veins.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Great man. Unfortunately people have to die before they're usually honoured with a stAtue etc. but I've no doubt in my mind they'll be one of him some day. Along with DK and TB.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
An absolute gent - part of the old guard who really appreciated the fans. Had many a conversation with him about the Albion and life in general. Probably out of place in the new commercial Albion though.

I'd suggest he is the person we need to thank more than DK or TB for getting the stadium.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He will dropped like all others when his work is done, more's the pity. Would prefer him to Barber anytime as he has a bit of blue and white in his veins.

He will be retiring once the training ground is finished

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I do believe Dick Knight made the very same comment.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
He is highly regarded in Bristol too for his passionate speech to the Council planning committee in favour of their new stadium.

A real top bloke.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Martin Perry is a legend and those who have worked with him will say he is a top guy, the best project manager any football club could have used. The training ground is his swansong and may he have a fantastic, well deserved retirement in Cowes and sailing his beloved craft in the Solent.
God bless you Martin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here