Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Baby change

collins91

Jan 21, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I work in a shop and spoke with a customer today about the Albion. He said he was no longer a fan as when he visited the amex he could not find a baby change area. He asked a steward and was told he had to do the baby change on the floor in the woman's toilet. If this is the case i'm not surprised he is no longer a fan. he told me he has sent numerous emails to the club with no reply.

thoughts ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Judging by NSC you'd think the Amex had Sudocrem in the hand wash dispensers.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
He's stopped being a fan because the football stadium doesn't have adequate baby-changing facilities? It's a wind-up. Got to be.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Who takes a baby to football in the first place.

Get your priorities right. Christ on a bike.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

collins91

Jan 21, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just what he said, He looked pretty serious when he told me. wasn't sure what to make of it so came here to see what you guys think. Personally i wouldn't take children that age to games.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Also, there are no toilets for children if you get there before the stadium opens (kids not being allowed in Dicks Bar).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who takes a baby to football in the first place.

Get your priorities right. Christ on a bike.

Just Christ on a bike would have sufficed..

Is there a play area for kids at the stadium anywhere?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Don't think the stewards would have a problem with him bringing this in

$T2eC16ZHJIEFHSG5TupWBSHhLpNu)Q~~60_12.JPG

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Unless you are really struggling with babysitters, I don't get it when people take very small kids under 5 or babies to football matches, but then that's just me.

I didn't take either of my two lads to Withdean until they were 5, as it would just be a waste of a seat which someone else who wants to watch a game of football could have.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I once attended a match and there was no tea and there were no pies at half time either. I had a good, long think about it, but, pleased to say, I've decided to carry on supporting the club that bears the name of the city where I was born over 40 years ago.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Are there any childrens cots available, as my little one likes an afternoon nap around 3pm. Also it wouldn't ****ing kill them to put cbeebies on at half time. FFS.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
What they said.

I have taken by youngest (or rather my wife has) since she was 4 months old. She is strapped on and is very happy. We try and do changes at the car before the match and when get back to it and have paid to park in uni or the bridge. If we had to change her at the Albion we come prepared with a change mat and so would wait until the concourse are cleared. So I dont see why its such an issue for this bloke.

As to the question why would you take a child ?simply because both my wife and I are fans wé have season tickets with our two older boys.

Having said which, at just about a year old now ans crawling we will probably not take her for a year or so. Both our boys regularly attended from the age of 2 and sit and enjoy the game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here