Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
.??

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
He played 28 times in our division last season....

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
As predicted totally underwhelming. Someone who will totally suit our mid table ambitions. 7 goals in 50 apps is it?

Excuse me for not jumping for joy. Bad back you know.

More hype, more disappointment. Anyone who thinks we will make a serious impact in this division is mistaken.

If BHAFC were a horse and this years season was the race you would probably say it "wasn't trying."

Shoot me down, but that's the way I feel.

I just wish the club were honest with the fans.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
As predicted totally underwhelming. Someone who will totally suit our mid table ambitions. 7 goals in 50 apps is it?

More hype, more disappointment. Anyone who thinks we will make a serious impact in this division is mistaken.

If BHAFC were a horse and this years season was the race you would probably say it "wasn't trying."

Brilliant.

So he was good enough to take Cardiff up but is now just a mid-table player?

Even TCB thinks this is a good signing, you MONG. :thumbsup:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Wow, what an amazing thread. I imagine it was started by someone who thought everyone would agree, giving him the chance to whinge about what a terrible signing this is. However, the truth is that Conway was a relatively regular fixture in the team that won our division last season and is known to everyone who follows Championship football even vaguely closely. All this thread has achieved is allowing everyone on this site to file the opening poster as somebody with an embarrassing lack of football knowledge.

^^^^^^ He's not wrong.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

Consider yourself shot down. he is a decent player proven at (at least) this level .

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Congratulations on making yourself look pompous (again).

I've no idea who he is either, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

This, in spades. The large condescending bellend one.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Grow up.

I'm not sure who he is, but then I wouldn't start a thread to broadcast my ignorance. I'd go and find out.

If you find challenging ignorance pompous, that's your problem, not mine.

Does picking an argument with everybody make you feel better?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The local paper down there described him as possibly the unluckiest player in Cardiff's history when he missed out on the 25 man PL squad. Seems he made a big contribution in their promotion campaign, even after asking for a transfer because he wanted to be playing regular football. Sounds like a quality signing if he's up for it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here