Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best pub for the match on Sunday

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
probably best to drink in the centre of Reading before the game, no decent pubs near the ground. The Three Guineas on the station approach has been designated as an away fans pub, loads of real ale and listed in the CAMRA good beer guide.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
probably best to drink in the centre of Reading before the game, no decent pubs near the ground. The Three Guineas on the station approach has been designated as an away fans pub, loads of real ale and listed in the CAMRA good beer guide.

Love it.

theboybilly

I think the OP means a pub to watch the game on TV in Brighton. I'm going to the game. There won't be much time for a pre-match beer in the town itself so I'll head straight to the Madjeski and have an ale there. Maybe the Three Guineas on the way back though.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Any of the non JCL's remember the pub opposite the station being an Albion themed pub a few years back when we played down there. Football songs being belted out , videos of us being played on the TV, fit bar staff etc. Atmosphere was pumped up in there. Might of been the 0-0 when hart scored last min and disallowed. If that even happened , memory is shot

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

Uber fan alert!

Looking down on anyone who cant make the game must make you feel SO much better!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here