Also maybe.

Also according to club tweet!

Also good news.

:albion2:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The way he was playing before he got injured, makes me hope he doesn't replace Calderon if he is fit.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Glad you liked it. He is a rude ***** though. Posts on threads that he apparently doesn't care about.

You misunderstand my comment. I meant I'm not that bothered about Bruno's return, rather than not bothered about hearing the news. If that makes sense.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm looking forward to seeing Bruno back in the stripes. If fully fit he is different class.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Best player at the club... when fully fit. Will make a HUGE difference to the side

This. Sadly it seems he's rarely been fully fit, bar the first few months when he (along with Vicente) was head and shoulders above the rest of the squad. He's a MILES better player than Calderon when at 100% and in form.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This. Sadly it seems he's rarely been fully fit, bar the first few months when he (along with Vicente) was head and shoulders above the rest of the squad. He's a MILES better player than Calderon when at 100% and in form.

When 100% fit, in form and concentrating.

Those things don't seem to come together very often sadly. When they do, he CAN be amazing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
When 100% fit, in form and concentrating.

Those things don't seem to come together very often sadly. When they do, he CAN be amazing.

Agreed. He must be able to do it though, he was a regular in La Liga for years.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Best player at the club... when fully fit. Will make a HUGE difference to the side

Indeed,would love a fully fit Bruno for the whole season.That home game against Sheffield Wednesday last season showed what a player he can be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here