Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free Rugby via BT Sport on various platforms tomorrow (Friday 13th)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
This may be useful for fans of the mis-shaped ball!

TV viewers across the UK will be able to watch this Friday’s Aviva Premiership Rugby clash between Harlequins and Northampton Saints, after BT revealed that it will make the game available via BT Sport on all major television platforms, regardless of subscription.

BT Sport is offering the live game on BT TV, Sky, Virgin and Freeview from 7pm-10pm on September 13th. Those who have subscribed to BT Sport already will also be able to watch through their normal channels, as well as by logging into the BT Sport website or App.

Simon Green, head of BT Sport, said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for those rugby fans who haven’t yet signed up to BT Sport to see just how good our coverage is. It’s also a chance for those new to rugby to sample the action and be converted to the game.

BT Sport is showing 69 live games from the Aviva Premiership for four years from the start of the 2013/14 season. It is also showing the Premiership Rugby Sevens for four years, as well as two live matches a week from the French Top 14 league.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I will record it to watch when I want to go to sleep.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I'm at Quins tomorrow for the match against Northampton and already have BT. I'm really pleased about BT's coverage this year.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Animated-Easter-Bunny-chasing-egg-running.gif

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm at Quins tomorrow for the match against Northampton and already have BT. I'm really pleased about BT's coverage this year.

It has been good, hasn't it. I enjoyed Rugby tonight the other evening too.

I still think that changing room cam is a disaster waiting to happen, even with the 10 second delay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here