⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'll be giving that a swerve.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh no. Really?

Anyway, seeing as this is NSC, I'll get the Pringles out.

Before we get into the slagging off that is inevitably going to follow, if anyone can be bothered anymore, I'll just throw my hat in the ring as a McIntyre fan...I saw him at the O2 from up in the Gods and spent my whole time watching the big screen as I could hardly see the man on stage. I am tempted to go to a more intimate venue to see him, I love his observations even if they are nowhere near as amusing as they were when I first became aware of him.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'll also admit to being a fan - shame there's no tickets left !

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Difficult one, McIntyre. You can't decide whether you want to chuckle at him, or punch him in the face.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Agree with the last two posters, I think he's pretty funny. He says stuff and I laugh, job done. I understand that appreciation of entertainment id purely subjective so he will not appeal to everyone, but I find the vitriol directed his way really odd.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
..................on sale NOW!![/QUOTE

Not an unreasonable piece of 'Public Service Broadcasting' imho - and coz every thresd on here is about the Albion or the footie?!

....and as a couple of your recent posts are about the Beatles you are ;
a) Very forgetful?
b) Stupid?
c) A hypocrite?

Or more likely - a patronising arrogant @rse!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Very, very good at what he does. I'm just not that into it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
but I find the vitriol directed his way really odd.

Indeed but I think it's mainly jealousy. He's made millions out of making people laugh without degrading himself to offending people to gain laughs ( unlike some of the comics that use twitter to "joke" to the world ) and his shows sell out very very quickly. At least he shows a skill - those that throw vitriolic insults at him I would guess are normally sat behind a desk dreaming of their next pay packet !

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Maybe TLO can follow in Walter Jabsco's footsteps as an NSC stand up comic?

Steady on Icy! Everybody says something funny eventually. Mind you, perhaps coming up with a full chucklesome stand-up routine could eventually be achieved by getting a group of Monkeys with a load of typewriters. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here