Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In honour of Oscar Garcia

I am refusing to shave until the Albion fail to score a goal in a match.

themajor.jpg

What will I look like at the end of September?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And failing that next Wednesday for sure.

The thing I love about this club is that the next two games are quite likely to produce great performances, now if we were playing Yeovil I think we'd probably manage to **** it up.

I hope the OP manages to end up looking like a ZZ Top guitarist.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
If your mate Soggy joined in you could look like those lovable boys , Right said Fred .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No. You grow up you irritating little shitehouse. It's bad enough you polluting the board when Palace are mentioned but this is clearly a Brighton thread and doesn't need you in it shit-stirring. It's this kind of unwarranted input from trolls like you that annoy so many people.

It does however confirm that you troll this board looking to stalk certain posters, you sad little man.

Last edited:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
No. You grow up you irritating little shitehouse. It's bad enough you polluting the board when Palace are mentioned but this is clearly a Brighton thread and doesn't need you in it shit-stirring. It's this kind of unwarranted input from trolls like you that annoy so many people.

It does however confirm that you troll this board looking to stalk certain posters, you sad little man.

I apologise for poking my nose in, I shall stick to Palace threads in future.
Sorry Edna.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I apologise for poking my nose in, I shall stick to Palace threads in future.
Sorry Edna.

Oh dear, sorry to see you being abused Pee Wee. But he has got a point, perhaps you could pop in again post the terrible humbling you are going to get from ManU this weekend. Puncheon will run them ragged :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here