Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car Parking for Reading

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not going on Sunday but last time we went we came off the M4 from London turned left and left again and there was street parking nearby but brother turned right went about 100yds and turned right again and parked there,

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Come off at junction 11 and use one of the many businesses on the industrial estate that allow their staff car parks to be used on match days, typically a fiver. Very well stewarded. And only 5-10min walk to ground.

Lunchtime ko and location means there's not much point going to a pub. But for those not been there's KFC and McDonald's etc practically built into the stadium in the adjacent retail park.

Typically when the fixtures came out my this "home match" for me Clashes with us being away...and the other one QPR is a couple days later which similarly I can't make. Thanks FA computer, every year...every year.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Turn left at J11 off the M4 (adjacent to the stadium), and on the next left about 1/4 of a mile down in Three Mile Cross there's a nice pub called The Swan. Big car park, big garden, good food, and only about 20-25 minutes stroll from the ground (you'd spend a LOT longer than that in the jams if you park somewhere on the north side of the M4).

You have not been charged for this information.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Turn left at J11 off the M4 (adjacent to the stadium), and on the next left about 1/4 of a mile down in Three Mile Cross there's a nice pub called The Swan. Big car park, big garden, good food, and only about 20-25 minutes stroll from the ground (you'd spend a LOT longer than that in the jams if you park somewhere on the north side of the M4).

This is the best way. It's what I've always done.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

That where we parked when I said left and left again but didnt realise it was 1/4 mile to roundabout.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting

I parked at the ground Boxing Day 2011, and it was a real pain getting away, so this is probably a better option.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here