Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

x box black

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
my son has a 4 gig black x box,his memory has all been used and he has fifa14 and grand theft due soon,how can i improve the memory and howmuch?, a lad told him he needs to get external drive?is that true,and where from

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
You can get a external hard drive which can plug into a spare USB port on the back of the Xbox or as 'weretheweststand' said you can get a xbox hard drive to replay your existing one. But if you get a bigger xbox hard drive you will have to transfer over all of his saved games onto the new one.
Hope this helps

sherrinned

Aug 12, 2003
West Worthing
You can get a external hard drive which can plug into a spare USB port on the back of the Xbox or as 'weretheweststand' said you can get a xbox hard drive to replay your existing one. But if you get a bigger xbox hard drive you will have to transfer over all of his saved games onto the new one.
Hope this helps

Think op has a console supplied without the hdd. Just buy the xbox drive and plug it into it. It's what I did. Have to say I've never got close to the 4Gb internal storage. Maybe clearing some old downloads will do the job.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Just had a look online at amazon for you. Pretty sure amazon don't sell the xbox slim hard drive directly. They do have sellers who do sell it. But if you go onto Microsoft's store you can get one on there but it's like 70pound

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here