Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading forum score predicted..

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
They have a strong squad on paper but they've only acquired one more point than us. It's a game where we are fully capable of getting a result on the day.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I think you need to read it again. Most of the brighton to win comments are clearly taking the piss.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I like the one about coming from behind...because we are Brighton and gay obviously. I doubt there's a team in the football league that has come from behind less than us in the last two seasons though. I'll be well up for that on Sunday :wink:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
You'd think they were Bayern Munich the way some of their fans go on. A tinpot, soulless club.

I used to quite like them back in the Jimmy Quinn days. From Pardew onwards...:facepalm:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Adkins is a :tosser: , which for me, sums up Reading.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I like the one about coming from behind...because we are Brighton and gay obviously. I doubt there's a team in the football league that has come from behind less than us in the last two seasons though. I'll be well up for that on Sunday :wink:

That's very good. We are the most likely team to come from behind. Silly *******s.

You'd think they were Bayern Munich the way some of their fans go on. A tinpot, soulless club.

I used to quite like them back in the Jimmy Quinn days. From Pardew onwards...:facepalm:

In their run away promotion season two years ago Reading were taking about 250 fans to Doncaster - says everything about them really.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I think you need to read it again. Most of the brighton to win comments are clearly taking the piss.

This - and while I didn't count I'd suggest less than 50% of those posts have us down to win.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Such a puny widdly little club with annoying posh **** fans. And not many of them at that. Had a few seasons in the Prem now they reckon they're all that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Reading - the Crystal Palace of the Thames Valley :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Clicking on a HNA link is much like clicking on a Mail Online one. The content is dubious and you feel dirty for weeks afterwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here