Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading forum score predicted..

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
They have a strong squad on paper but they've only acquired one more point than us. It's a game where we are fully capable of getting a result on the day.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I think you need to read it again. Most of the brighton to win comments are clearly taking the piss.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I like the one about coming from behind...because we are Brighton and gay obviously. I doubt there's a team in the football league that has come from behind less than us in the last two seasons though. I'll be well up for that on Sunday :wink:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
You'd think they were Bayern Munich the way some of their fans go on. A tinpot, soulless club.

I used to quite like them back in the Jimmy Quinn days. From Pardew onwards...:facepalm:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Adkins is a :tosser: , which for me, sums up Reading.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I like the one about coming from behind...because we are Brighton and gay obviously. I doubt there's a team in the football league that has come from behind less than us in the last two seasons though. I'll be well up for that on Sunday :wink:

That's very good. We are the most likely team to come from behind. Silly *******s.

You'd think they were Bayern Munich the way some of their fans go on. A tinpot, soulless club.

I used to quite like them back in the Jimmy Quinn days. From Pardew onwards...:facepalm:

In their run away promotion season two years ago Reading were taking about 250 fans to Doncaster - says everything about them really.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I think you need to read it again. Most of the brighton to win comments are clearly taking the piss.

This - and while I didn't count I'd suggest less than 50% of those posts have us down to win.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Such a puny widdly little club with annoying posh **** fans. And not many of them at that. Had a few seasons in the Prem now they reckon they're all that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Reading - the Crystal Palace of the Thames Valley :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Clicking on a HNA link is much like clicking on a Mail Online one. The content is dubious and you feel dirty for weeks afterwards.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here