Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It just gets better for the Nigel's doesn't it?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Crystal Palace's Jack Hunt breaks ankle, faces up to four months out

Crystal Palace defender Jack Hunt has been ruled out for up to four months after breaking his ankle in training.
The 22-year-old right-back, who only arrived from Huddersfield Town just before the end of the summer transfer window, has yet to make an appearance for the Premier League new boys.
"Absolutely devastated to have broken my ankle in training (on Monday)," said Terriers youth product Hunt on Twitter.
"Got to take the positives, clean break and no operation needed."
Hunt made 104 appearances in little more than four seasons at Huddersfield.
He had made four outings for the Terriers this season before moving to Selhurst Park for an undisclosed fee.

Not funny to be fair, if it was our one and only striker....

Never tempt fate

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Crystal Palace's Jack Hunt breaks ankle, faces up to four months out

Crystal Palace defender Jack Hunt has been ruled out for up to four months after breaking his ankle in training.
The 22-year-old right-back, who only arrived from Huddersfield Town just before the end of the summer transfer window, has yet to make an appearance for the Premier League new boys.
"Absolutely devastated to have broken my ankle in training (on Monday)," said Terriers youth product Hunt on Twitter.
"Got to take the positives, clean break and no operation needed."
Hunt made 104 appearances in little more than four seasons at Huddersfield.
He had made four outings for the Terriers this season before moving to Selhurst Park for an undisclosed fee.

Not funny to be fair, if it was our one and only striker....

Never tempt fate

We've not exactly had the best of luck with strikers and injuries as it is!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wellyou could always save your striker problem and take Stephen Doughby on loan now..as if he'd want to go back.

Is that a Freudian slip due to the money you wasted on him?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Funny that when I type his name, I always find that J for D is a common typo. Bloody iPhone.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
With Hoskins, Bridcutt, CMS, Barnes, Orlandi and Bruno all injured to varying degrees I'm finding it a bit difficult to delight in the palace players misfortune. At least with palace its just their reserves that are knackered.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yeah, i struggle to gleam any kind of joy when seeing someone suffer a bad injury. Regardless of whether they play for Palace or not.

I'm not sure that even I could be remotely happy to see a young player injured like this, especially as he's never actually played for them.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Yeah, i struggle to gleam any kind of joy when seeing someone suffer a bad injury. Regardless of whether they play for Palace or not.

I'm not sure that even I could be remotely happy to see a young player injured like this, especially as he's never actually played for them.

Yeah revelling in serious injuries is poor form.

Yes, let's celebrate because a promising young player who plays for Palace's reserves has been injured :rolleyes::wanker:

Shit thread

As the original post said, I don't like seeing ANY player get injured. What I do enjoy is seeing Holloway's season starting to unravel before him.

Jeez, does nobody read a post properly these days?!?!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yes, let's celebrate because a promising young player who plays for Palace's reserves has been injured :rolleyes::wanker:

2 million nicker for a reserve full back. Oh how the other half live...............on their way to another spell of welshing on their debts no doubt. Has any side done the hatrick on administrations ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I still remember the gloating and chanting from Palace fans after the GBH on Gerry Ryan by Henry Hughton. Sick then and sick now to revel in an injury regardless of who the player plays for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here