Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unless your just going to say:-

'winning a bazillion pounds on the lottery'
or
'pruning Cheryl Cole's roses :wink:'

Come on chaps what gets you through the boring days at work, commuting, having to watch Eastenders, etc.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Just seen Jack Hunt has broken his ankle in training and won't be available for Crystal Palace till at least the New Year . This will get me through today and probably the next few days :ffsparr: :)

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
It will save the BBC a lot of embarrassment in their commentaries on the Premiership...as would the retirement of Mike Hunt as groundsman at Lords for Aggers and co.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have 10 years to go till retirement and then we will be able to take holidays outside the school holidays( as the wife works in a school).

So, instead of paying a few grand for a two week holiday/cruise/villa, you will pay £600 for a month!

That is what gets me through the dark dismal days

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I am trying to figure out why last night I had a dream whereby I was on an aeroplane that just wouldn't take off.

It kept on not being able to get enough speed, then we all had to use the slides to get off and walk back to the terminal to try again. I then put in a claim for a return of my fare due to being delayed by more than half an hour.

All in all it was one of the strangest dreams I have had

Other day dreams at work are of going back to being a teenager with the knowledge I have now and getting all the women I failed miserably with

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The one near the top in the Pyrenees

Attachments

• Camper van .jpg
    Camper van .jpg
    63 KB · Views: 84

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Day dreaming at work? I'd rather go to the loo for a quick tug if I'm bored...
I assume we have an age gap here!!

Plus Mrs Miggins won't be to pleased when she receives 'soiled' post.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I dream of a day when all Cyclists realise that the Highway Code applies to them too.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Superpowers. One day I'll gain superpowers.

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
At 47 I still believe a call up to the full England squad is within my grasp...and last night has done to alter my belief!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't want to cycle round the world, too dangerous etc, but I do dream of doing an extreme bike ride.

My current fantasy while delivering post to the wrong houses is to go round the edge of mainland USA, ticking off most East, West etc on the way.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Few years ago, I went through a short phase of wanting to visit every castle in England, bit like the 92 club for footie grounds, but for castles. No idea where that came from ....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Few years ago, I went through a short phase of wanting to visit every castle in England, bit like the 92 club for footie grounds, but for castles. No idea where that came from ....
I can't help thinking there's a hell of a lot.

What were the perameters? You couldn't have included every pile of rubble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here